Mark your calendars for the 163rd Sigma Alpha Epsilon Anniversary Convention. While we are several months away from the events, we hope this advance information will help with your planning.
Date: June 20-22, 2019
Host City: Louisville, Kentucky
Hotel: Louisville Downtown Marriott
- April 1, 2019 – May 1, 2019 Closes at 9:00 p.m. (CST.)
- Undergraduate Brothers: $500
- Alumni Brothers: $550
- May 2, 2019 – May 20, 2019 Closes at 9:00 p.m. (CST.)
- Undergraduate Brothers: $550
- Alumni Brothers: $600
Note: Guest and Colony registration rates will be announced in early 2019. There will be no on-site registration available for any portion of the convention or associated events.
Rate: $171 plus tax (per room, per night)
- Hotel room reservations are separate from the convention registration
- Rooms are available on a first come first serve basis
- There are other hotels within walking distance if the Marriott sells out
- To secure a hotel room we will provide an online link (prior to April 2, 2019)
- To secure a room at the SAE rate, registrants are required to use the online link
Voting delegates who attend the Convention must be cleared through credentials before voting privileges can be extended. The requirements for each voting delegate are available here.
Fraternity Laws & Candidates for Supreme Council
Fraternity Law proposals may be submitted to the Office of the Eminent Supreme Recorder HERE by December 15, 2018. Candidates for the Supreme Council who want to be included in the Phi Alpha may submit a letter to the office of the Eminent Supreme Recorder HERE by December 15, 2018.
If you have any questions about Convention, please contact Convention Manager James Irwin at (847) 424-3023.